I have been reading up on these trucks and was trying to think of a very capable set up with these things ( I know they already very capable).
1. I notice they are 56lug hubs and they are odd size for different rims selection. Are these axle set up to swap different hubs from other Dana 60 and 70 with a more standard lug size for wheels and disc brake set up?
2. I know about the 4 spd tranny and thinking about fuel economy and function how hard it would to have the nv4500 without alot of crazy mods? I think I have read of someon doing it but not alot of details. i have heard more about the sm465, but I like the overdrive gear.
3. Since it is close to the dodge family, from the 1st time looking at these guys I wonder about single or dual stacks behind the cab around the bed like the little red wagon of dodge. i have not seen it and wonder if anyone has done this?
4. I notice the measuremets they are 210 in long this is only 9 in shorter than a suburban. Has anyone have manuvering issues with these guys on the road and offroad?
5. The owners of these vehicles how much have they enjoyed them? What are key points you really like and what are the major weak points? also what areas to concider before getting one. I am checking m715 zone with these issues as well. Thanks for your time.