• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC Approval Delays

Wagner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I also won my M1009 in event #4991 and my EUC cleared about two weeks ago. If you have not done so you may want to send GL an email to the attention of "Management" indicating you are stll interested in the item. Otherwise they can cancel your sale after 60 days w/o EUC approval.

Motorcar

I talked to the Arizona folks yesterday, told them I was concerned about my sale being cancelled due to the long wait on the EUC, she said no orders are being cancelled now for this reason. She also said the only way one would be cancelled was if the customer (me) sent a formal e-mail requesting cancellation and refund.

I also won my M1009 in event #4991 and my EUC cleared about two weeks ago. If you have not done so you may want to send GL an email to the attention of "Management" indicating you are stll interested in the item. Otherwise they can cancel your sale after 60 days w/o EUC approval.

I sent them that request about 2-3 weeks ago, hopefully the poster above is correct and they will not cancel.

LongueCarabine

Preacherboy

I talked to the Arizona folks yesterday, told them I was concerned about my sale being cancelled due to the long wait on the EUC, she said no orders are being cancelled now for this reason. She also said the only way one would be cancelled was if the customer (me) sent a formal e-mail requesting cancellation and refund.

Hopefully what motorcar said is true about everyone, and not just for motorcar!

Then the second hope is that all or stuff that is taking forever is still there and intact when everything finally clears and we go get to pick it up.

Preacherboy

My event 5199 just cleared today too, so there is light at the end of the tunnel! Still have a truck in event 5073 and some bayonets too in another event...but it feels good to finally get an EUC to clear!

ultim8gamr

Woohoo! EUC for event 5165 approved!
Submission of EUC Pending 04/02/2010 EUC revisions requested from Customer 04/05/2010 EUC sent to Battle Creek 04/06/2010 Approved 06/18/2010 Customer Notified 06/18/2010
Sierra Army Depot here I come for my trailers!

Wagner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
SF 97 form title just recieved June 18, 2010 for the GL Auction ending February 4, 2010 overall about 5 months and 2 weeks from Auction. Finally I can license my M1009. I had no idea when I started this process how long it would take. Next Tuesday I will actually get to see the unit I purchased for the first time as it is located some distance from my primary residence with relatives.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks