• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hard top interior insulation

M1031CMT

I tried a dozen different search terms through the search engine but came up empty. I also tried google but didn't come up with it either. Which is odd, as the search engine here is pretty good compared to most forums.

I am looking for the vinyl-covered insulation that goes inside the hard top's. I read a thread a week or two ago where someone bought the stuff to install in their hard-top, but I forgot to bookmark that thread. And naturally now that I need it, I can't find that thread.

When I got into one of the deuces today and slammed the door closed, several pieces of vinyl covering the insulation fell out and the insulation under it came out in an almost dust-consistency. Looks like some mice got in there during the winter and chewed it all up. I need to rip out what is left and put some new stuff in there.

Anyone know where I can pick some up?

Looks like this (when not chewed up):

Attachments

M1031CMT

Thanks for the suggestion. I have a couple old one sitting around. Might looking into it if the other stuff doesn't pan out.

Think I found my answer. Was just looking in the deuce sections, but someone posted a link to the stuff in the 5ton section.

Is this stuff: Cab Insulation

Does any one have a good source to buy it from? I know it can be hard to buy from manufacturers who want you to buy a huge roll of the stuff when I just need enough for 1-2 trucks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks