• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Clare, MI. 8-4-12 General Jims Show Swap List

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
With the annual GLMVPA show & swap coming up here the 3rd 4th & 5th at General Jims Surplus in Clare Michigan. www.GeneralJims.com
Figured I'd start a swap list.

As usual I have misc M880 parts, including axles.
a couple M38 skid plates.
MB Transfer case
M886/M1010 surgical light assembly.

I have a few GPW parts that I'll be on the look out for.
I'd be all over a NOS cover & bow kit for a M36A2 if one is there.
Adjustable foot for the rear support of a M101A2
leg.JPG

Will add more as I think of it.

Last edited:

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I might have a few hours to spare that day so I can run up there.
I'll have the usual axle nut sockets, locks, and maybe a few slide hammers and odds and ends.

TedG

I should be there on Friday with my M38A1. If someone needs something small I can try to bring it.

natem

Bump, with a correction. This is the 16th annual Great Lakes MVPA Show and Swap. Hosted by General Jim's Surplus.

This event is open to ALL who wish to display their military vehicles and or militaria.

camp9

Is there anyone left on Sunday or does everyone pretty much take off Sunday morning? Might be the only day I can make it and hate to drive all the day down and most everyone thats set up is gone,

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is there anyone left on Sunday or does everyone pretty much take off Sunday morning? Might be the only day I can make it and hate to drive all the day down and most everyone thats set up is gone,
Sunday is pretty much dead.

maahes

I will be there Friday night or early Saturday, that's if I can get the M35 back together in time.

Ill be looking for:
M35A2 fiberglass troop seats
M35A2 bows and tarp (tan or cammo I'm not picky)
M35A2 fenders

Hopefully meet some knowledgable M35 owners who can look at mine and say "That sound is good" or "Fix that ASAP!!!!!"

jeffmule

Clare Show

We just got the base-x tent up for kitchen pig roast Sat. Eve. General Jim's has a truck lot now just 7 miles north on US27. Never know what will come out of the woods? Clare Co. Fair is this week as well.
Jeff

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks