• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jeep Seat & Bench for M35

Kohburn

i did the same thing with tan cloth seats driver and passenger. there is enough room in the middle now for a full 3rd seat.

I plan to put in a jump seat that folds down to an arm rest.

Last edited:

Jakelc15

Very nice. I've always wanted to put better seats in my trucks and thought about using the same seats as you. Now I know they fit and look great. Jeep seats are easy to find seat covers for. I like the waterproof neoprene because I'm too lazy to put the top back on when it rains! Good work 59apache.

pick

Great job on all your innovations. The battery cut-off is really nice. Just what are those securements that the cables are inserted through called exactly? I can't find anything like it. They look like they do the perfect job of cable protection.

59apache

Chipmaker
Thank you! It's called a cable gland. They are water tight IP68, availible in different thread diameters and lengths.
Through the floor its a M32 with 15mm thread length. Fits the original holes....
Through the wall its a M25 also with 15mm thread length.
Cable is 95mm² (between AWG 000 and 0000) welding cable H01N2-D, its a high flexible cable.

Last edited:

LowTech

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have to ask, what keeps the seat from tipping forward in a, . . . lets say a fast stop?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks