• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thunder over Michigan

ida34

Anyone heard the latest on the show. Last I heard the reenactment was out for this year but the MVPA types were not out yet. Anyone heard a rulling on the vehicle displays?

Chuck

ida34

I just looked on the GLMVPA website and the vehicle displays have been canceled for this year als :cry: o.

Guys, Alpha Company, a subgroup of the GLMVPA is hosting Salute To Veterans Weekend at Wolcott Mills Metro Park, June 23, 24, 2007. Events will include vehicle displays, battle reenactments, living history encampments etc. On Saturday evening we will be convoying into the village of Romeo for a USO style show at the village park. We expect 30 or more vehicles in the convoy. Reenactors are coming from 5 states. I will post more on a "Wolcott Mills" subject.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks