• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Trade PRC-77 & R392-URR for WWII BC-1000*****They are go

cckw353

Update: They have been Traded! Thanks

Greetings all and Thank you for the opportunity to post this.

I am a collector of WWII equipment. While purchasing some stuff for my WWII LHD display a couple of post war Radios were included. I would like to to trade these Radios (and as a last option sell) these for WWII era radios, specifically a BC-1000

What I have is a PRC 77 & R392/URR.

The PRC77 comes complete with Battery Box (no Battery), Microphone, 2 antennas, and the cloth antenna carry case that sits on your belt. Previous owner states that it works but I am unable to confirm so I am selling as is.

The R392 is the radio only. It is missing the 2 large tuning knobs in the front and the surround plate that covers the freguency display. Again previous owner said that it works. I am unable to confirm. In removing the case to take pictures it was dry inside but these is white chaulky crud covering some of the metal. It could indicate moisture in the set. I tried turning the tuning knobs and they move easily. I have no way to test this.

Contact me for more pictures if interested.

Thanks,

Bill

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Trade PRC-77 & R392-URR for WWII BC-1000

Fair Radio may have knobs and screws and front plate for the R-392, seeing as you are trading as-is gear, it would increase it in value more than the cost of the extra parts would set you back. Also please be careful about the yellow paint markings on the R392 knobs, some of the older ones are radium paint. Wish I had a -1000 to trade! I myself like the 392 because it is a superior shortware receiver, and the PRC-77 is just plain fun!

There's a for sale/trade forum, you may wish to post those offers there according to the moderators, and then delete this post later.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks