• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

wreckerman893 Good, um, Great Troop!

hwcurtice

Yeah, He's done it again. I've been waiting for way to thank him for the great presents he sent my way. I was truly surprised.

Richard is the reason I joined this forum. Helpful, knowledgeable, and very giving of himself of time and energy.

One of these days, I'll get out of the wet that is the PNW and travel around to meet other SS members.

Thank you again!

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Yeah, He's done it again. I've been waiting for way to thank him for the great presents he sent my way. I was truly surprised.
Richard is the reason I joined this forum. Helpful, knowledgeable, and very giving of himself of time and energy.
One of these days, I'll get out of the wet that is the PNW and travel around to meet other SS members.
Thank you again!
OK, wait...so there's another Wreckerman somewhere??

hwcurtice

Well, At first I thought I got his user name wrong, Thanks a lot PB.

I thought I had seen someone here with just wreckerman as his user id, so that's why I used the complete name. I've only dealt with Mr. Evans, from Georgia.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's the perp.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Geez, Richard has fooled another poor soul.

Yes Wreckerman is a good troop- even if he is from Alabama.....

hwcurtice

Geez, Richard has fooled another poor soul.

Yes Wreckerman is a good troop- even if he is from Alabama.....
He must have gone over the border to hit a misdirected post office... And now I don't have the envelope to verify either...

Oh well, you southerners all look alike anyways.... Its one big state. Not sure of the name.... ;-)

Capt.Marion

He must have gone over the border to hit a misdirected post office... And now I don't have the envelope to verify either...

Oh well, you southerners all look alike anyways.... Its one big state. Not sure of the name.... ;-)
He does live right on the border, so who knows what tomfoolery he might have been up to on the GA side of the line...

goldneagle

I have to 2nd the compliments to Wreckerman aka Richard E...s. He has been a good trade partner as well as a super source of valuable info to me. Always ready to help and a friend as well. Thanks WM!

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Richard surely does deserve some appropriate Member Recognition. We all "LUV" him! 2cents

As a side note: I always chuckle when I see a very sincere appreciation thread turn into a CELEBRITY ROAST! Guess there's just too much testosterone here to admit recognizing anybody's "member", huh? :shock: :deadhorse: (Possums MUST BEWARE of this Celebrity Member's member.)

ryan77

He helped me out with recovering my deuce! Nice fellow had some great stories. I wish there were more people like him in this world... But everyone has a vice i guess his are the stuffed rodents......LOL

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks