• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My Dragoon 300 in the Movies

dodgemain

Hi All,
It's been awhile since my last posting. Had a crazy year and have had little time for anything other than work. I have owned the Dragoon for almost a year now and sadly have not done much with it. I am not sure if I should keep it or pass it on to someone else. It's a lot of vehicle there. Anyhow, I will see what happens in the Spring. The main reason for this post is because I found my Dragoon in a movie. The 1998 movie Renegade Force. I'am sure this movie didn't even make to the big screen but it is still cool. I posted the scene from the movie that had the Dragoon in it. Check it out below. Everyone have a great New Year!
Chris

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOixvsy3ZnA

Attachments

Last edited:

Artisan

I didn't quite catch that, The bad guys (inside building ) said something like;

SHOOT THE ____ING TIRES!

I didn't quite catch that. What kind of tires did he call those? :p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks