• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Old dogs, new tricks !! Clinto's help in up-loading pictures.

gabby4244

Much thanks to "Cinto" for taking the time to spell out to us old dogs how to up-load pix onto this site !! I thought I was an "analog kind of guy in a digital kind of world " but Clinto saw me through that, thanks for the help !! Dated 11-8-2010, under Tips and tricks, how to post pictures. Kudos to you !! :-D:-D:-D:-D

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Much thanks to "Cinto" for taking the time to spell out to us old dogs how to up-load pix onto this site !! I thought I was an "analog kind of guy in a digital kind of world " but Clinto saw me through that, thanks for the help !! Dated 11-8-2010, under Tips and tricks, how to post pictures. Kudos to you !! :-D:-D:-D:-D
Clinto is a good troop...but the poor feller is ugly as a mud fence...at least that's what Doghead told me.

3rdaavbn

Thank you to clinto. He helped me way beyond expectations today to get my first deuce off loaded, and then started. and then put on youtube.
Many thanks for your time and effort!

3dAngus

Getting it to start is not the problem. It's getting it to stop.

No worries. Clinto has plenty of DOT 5. Hope it's not in the air pack. Good luck with it Dan, and be sure to let us know how it goes. Oh, and send pictures. Lots and lots of pictures. We like pictures. Get it? Hint, hint, pictures... LOL

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dawn is currently getting estimates on french doors. Clinto will need them so he can get his head in the haus.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Awww shucks.

Thanks guys.

3rdaavbncco's Deuce fired right up-stuck fuel shutoff lever. It was the first thing I looked for (after doing a search here on the site :mrgreen:) and it literally took me about 5 minutes start to finish.

I appreciate the kind comments from all.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
No problem, glad to help.

Since the tutorial I originally posted was in 2010, it is now out of date with the recent site upgrade. This morning I took the time to make a new one for the current system of image uploading. If you're having a hard time getting it, check this out: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...s-a-tutorial&p=1295196&viewfull=1#post1295196

It's a step-by-step pictorial walking the user through uploading images.

gabby4244

That's OK my wife says,"I'm out of date", I say I'm an analog kind of guy in a digital kind of world ! LOL. Thanx again for making it user friendly !!!!!!!!:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks