• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone live in Vernon, Tx?

CanonNinja

While driving through the area, noticed a few heavy MVs, maybe 2 Deuces and a 5-ton, all Vietnam green with large stars on the doors. This was right off of US-287 on the south-bound side. Noticed the trucks out of the corner of my eye, so figured I'd post up and see if anyone knew about em.

texas-5-ton

I was going to tell y'all that on your way to vernon, there is a place of interest about 8 - 10 miles North of Decatur on US287, south side of road. This place had numerous m35's as well as some other MV stuff. There was also a HUGE trashed out helicopter at this joint. Looked like a foreign military bird but the trucks were definately US. Didnt see a phone number or sign on the place. I was on a train and since this wasnt my regular run, I probably wont make it back up that way for a while. Might be worth checking into.

Chad

dabtl

Re: RE: Anyone live in Vernon, Tx?

texas-5-ton said:
I was going to tell y'all that on your way to vernon, there is a place of interest about 8 - 10 miles North of Decatur on US287, south side of road. This place had numerous m35's as well as some other MV stuff. There was also a HUGE trashed out helicopter at this joint. Looked like a foreign military bird but the trucks were definately US. Didnt see a phone number or sign on the place. I was on a train and since this wasnt my regular run, I probably wont make it back up that way for a while. Might be worth checking into.

Chad
It belongs to a collector friend of Mark at Rapco. Not a commercial location.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks