• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Gernerator delivery AKA reason to play with a hemtt

n3uka

Bruce (BKUBU) had asked me to help him with a delivery. We needed to bring a generator he had sold to a shipping company near Baltimore. Sounded like a good enough reason to fire up the deuce.

Here are a couple shots of the Hemtt loading the palate onto my deuce.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
:shock:

Now those are some of the coolest photos I have seen on SS!

:beer:

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Speaking of first class, James, I am envious of your stable! You've got some beautiful trucksm too. I drool over that M911 (not to mention your M1075 and the M816)...one of these days, I'll get one. :D

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Wow look at all the Military Iron in Maryland. I hope that we all get to Aberdeen to chat in May. I would like to know of more places in Maryland that I could drive my duece and M 1009 and soon to be mine M 52 in the woods. Very nice shots of a couple of first class trucks and Steel Soldiers.

alphadeltaromeo

I told my wife the other evening that the deuce looks lonely out there in the yard...needs another, like a 5Ton or maybe a HEMTT...not likely lol but hey. She said, now that you have your deuce, I get more children :p Thanks for sharing more pics of the great lookin' trucks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks