• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lowell, Mass.

Boatcarpenter

Anyone going to the small MV vendor event at the Lowell VFW Sunday the 11th. I'll be going with my retired CWO buddy arriving approx. 1000 hours. Small group from what I hear but going to go check it out anyway.
BC

jodka

I don't know any of you guys, but I've been reading the SS forum a lot. I'd be interested in going to the event on Sunday, seeing some MV stuff and meeting some of you. I am up here in Augusta, Maine.

When does the event start and what is the address? Also, patch, it looks like in Buxton you are about half-way between Augusta and Lowell. If I drove down to Buxton in the morning, want to carpool down to Lowell from there?

- Allen

acetomatoco

Been going on for 20 or more years.. before the internet it was the cream de la creme... now it is more of a wake up from winter event... but you can see hankies bargains, and go to the Boston Dukws owners open house just down the road when you leave...go and see for your self.. get there before nine... deals in the parking lot and you can get in and roam at 9... ACE

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If anyone going there sees an alcohol evaperator kit for the deuce, pick it up, I"ll pay you for it, your time, and some gas $.. No kidding. Can pay by check, cash, Paypal, whatever... NSN is 2910-01-413-0071

jatonka

Hello SS, I'll be in town by 0700 hrs. I'll have the M series canvas stuff on 2 tables, including wrecker operator seat covers and the operator canopy. I'm old, fat,gray and happy. You'll know it's me when you smell the canvas. Be sure to tell me who you are, I like putting faces with names. I'll also have a picture of my new Oil Filter adaptors for the Multifuel engines. I put them on the original Jatonka on Friday and have been driving ever since. Lowell or bust! JT out

jatonka

hello all, was great to able to meet so many of you today!! it's fun to put names with faces. innteresting conversation is better than sitting at a computer or the corner pub. you all found me so i guess the fat and happy description was good enough!! JT out

Boatcarpenter

Ditto what JT says. No alch. evap kits though for e22. Picked up a few items including some zipper front boots from Adirondak Dodge made by Kia that I will put on when warm weather gets here and see how they work.
BC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks