• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

well its not a deuce but you might like it

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
just finished changing the fluids on my M2A1 halftrack today. Also and won a plaque for top 5 vehicle at a regular car show today. There were over 75 cars at the show so I'm feeling good.

Chuck

Attachments

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I know they are welcome just not many non M series topics Great site though.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Your halftrack rocks, Chuck!

:beer:

Lifer

In Memorial
In Memorial
My neighbors would probably love it if I had one, but the mayor and police chief would have a cow! They don't like to have any trucks bigger than a Chevy S-10 parked on the street, and there's no way it would fit in my garage!

ryan

Very nice, I have 3 m2's and 2 m3's next winter I hope to start on an M2a1 I have all the armor but need a rear floor. Could you pm me pics of the rear floor and back of your ht? Whenever you get a chance. I also will have some m3's for sale. Thanks

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow - most folks up in No. VA would s**t their pants if they saw a half-track at a car show. Lotta weenies in NoVA.

VERY COOL HALF TRACK!

SETOYOTA

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks for the compliments. As far as the cost involved you can get into a halftrack fairly reasonable if you look around. However it is getting difficult to find halftracks that are complete.

Joe I did have a M3A1 HT that was good runner but did have a few issues as far as the armor was concerned and was missing quite a few items.

This is My M2A1.

WillWaganer, I do drive it often but try to avoid long trips on paved roads to avoid track wear and it is fairly slow vehicle. I am very active doing WWII reenactments and the track travels several 100 miles per year. Check out 3rdarmored.com

Ryan I can send you a few pics of the floor. My rear armor is from a M4 as I like having a rear door. everything else is all M2.

Thanks
Chuck

M215

M2 HT

Hello Chuck,
Great looking HT, good motivation for me to get mine completed, currently our M2 is stripped to the bare frame. Could you please PM me a pic of the rear, we are also using a M4 rear door set up for easy access. You are correct, some parts are getting tough to find, you wouldn't happen to have an extra set of front pedistal style lights?
Thanks, Karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks