• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Shout out to John at Hillillywizard great to deal with

Shackelford R

[h=2]As I proceeded to do my wiper switch I found out that their was more wrong in the column than just a wiper switch. I need a steering column fast and John was a big help had a shipping quote e-mailed to me in less than 30 minutes and hand delivered it to FedEx after they made sure it was in good shape. It was in great shape when it arrived. I had it this morning and installed it in time to go to PT So thanks John you saved my week.I will be ordering more from them after the rally.

I also ordered a M1009 wheel and waiting on it to arrive.

[/h]

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Is there something wrong with the thread, or is it just me and VERY hard to read? Why do certain words take you to the forum page? Hope it worked out for you, whatever it was.
God bless,
Tony

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks