• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Dont see how you could lose if your close..

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's a pretty darn good deal. Both seem to be restorable as is. I've seen single M37s with swiss cheese bodies sell for $2500, so $1600 for a M37 and an M43 is a steal!

citizensoldier

figured they would not last! If It was close to home I would have picked them up myself.. Wonder if someone from here was able to get them? Hope they did not go to a scrap pile somewhere.. With gas prices going up it just does not pay when they are so far away..

amanco

How much do you want to bet the M43 has a 251 in it? Maybe the M37 too. Not hard to imagine with that maple leaf on the hood of the 43 and being so close to the border.

carguy455

Those were BogFox's rigs, he has pictures of the M37 in the gallery. The Ambulance was Colyorks old rig. I didn't hear they were for sale until they were gone, otherwise...... :roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks