• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Brand new FMTV style truck.

seano11

Bruntos we have lots of them up here they have a 6.7 cummins in them Ctis and all that. They use military tires. The dealer wants 1000 bucks a tire

Ukraine Train

Dragging this one from the dead, but I was doing some searching and found this thread. What interior differences did the Bronto/Brazos have from the military versions? Seats, instruments, cup holders? lol

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Update to this thread: As of April 2016, Worldwide Machinery in Channelview TX has about 15 of these brand new for sale.

coachgeo

Looks like they have used ones too . Three 4x4's and three 6x6's are listed to have hours on them. Highest hours is one 6x6 with 9,000 something hours. Next is one 4x4 with 5,000 something hours. The others; if I recall right, are only in the double-digit number of hours.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks