• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Boyce Equipment

mangus580

Made a side trip up to Boyce on this adventure out to Utah. I talked with Mark for a little bit, and he said they are gonna scrap some things in the yard. From what I see, most of what he is going to scrap, probably isnt worth much. The key points though, are he said he is getting rid of anything M135 series he has. Also, I noticed a variety of 1009's stacked, and even a 1031, that appeared to have the genset in it still. I think the shredder had arrived while I was there tonight, so you might want to act fast... ;-)

www.boyceequipment.com

Dont take this the wrong way! He is just preparing to move to a new site, and figures its a good time to thin out the 'garbage'.

See Pics....

Also, I have some pics of a deuce they were working on, even adding AC!!

Attachments

ken

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was there last july. Picked up a bunch of stuff. Didn't know they were moving again. Guess they move about every ten years or so.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Wow, I can't even imagine having to move all of that stuff!! Nice mountains in the background. See any 900's there Mike?

superburban

I'm going to take a trip up to Boyces today after work. If anyone is interested in me picking up something for them, let me know. I just talked to Mark, and he said that the shredder is busy killing off CUCVs!! :cry: I have limited space, so I cant really handle anything 6x6, as I will be using my Superburban and a 16' flatbed trailer. My phone number is (801) 953-9677 I will be around the computer until about 2 pm (mountain) so you can PM me.
Damon

gilbert21/2ton

Also, I have some pics of a deuce they were working on, even adding AC!![/quote]

8) Thanks for letting me see the first picks of my truck they are realy doing an awesome job

gmayor

RE: Re: Boyce Equipment

Went by Boyce's today. Mark is really nice and has a great business. He has started sorting and boxing stuff into crates for the move. Well organized yard. Really appreciated him allowing me to walk around and look. Even found some stuff to buy.hehe! Took a couple of pictures, but not much different than what is already posted here.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: Boyce Equipment

Where is he moving to and why? Seems to have a good spread there, would be a PITA to move it all....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks