• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Convoy Signs

CGarbee

I just got off the phone with Rick Larsen concerning Convoy Signs. He has serveral sets in stock and says that he can get East Coast Convoy participants a better price than what he normally retails them for. They are still a tad pricey since the are made using really reflective material, but I can attest to the fact that they will last a LONG time (use them over and over for future convoys and local events....).

Anyway, if any of you are interested in them post here or PM me and I'll give him a count. He has three sets on hand and says he will have to order more material if we need more sets, so he will need to know by the end of the week how many sets we would need.

Orders would have to be paid for directly to Rick (I'm not getting in the middle since I'd most likely mess something up... :) ).

His "conovoy pricing" is $110 a set (Convoy Ahead and Convoy Follows). Description and photo of the signs is located on his Ebay store, item number 200071396919

I also sent the TM specifications for the signs to Mike for inclusion on the Convoy Website in case anywone wants to investigate loca/alternativel sourcing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks