• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cudos to BigBee

amanco

A big thank you to BigBee (Brian Morrison) for a great transaction and all of the help with my buying his '53 M37. Brian offered his truck for sale at the perfect time as I was looking to buy a nice M37. Now here is the cool part! Brian listed the truck as running and as of recently the truck had developed an electrical problem and wasn't running. So after trying his best to resolve the problem and realizing I would be making the 400 mile trip to come pick it up he took it to a mechanic and got everything squared away and all fluids changed. Now that is what I call service! So this past weekend I made the trip north to Michigan from central Ohio and upon arriving and seeing the truck for the first time, Brian tried to start it. A few sputters, but no go. We eliminated a few things, there was fuel pressure from the pump and the coil had power going to it. Next we pulled a plug. Turned the engine over, no spark. Brian said "Lets try a new plug". So we did. One crank and nice blue spark. With out hesitation Brian proceeded to pull out 6 new water proof plugs and change the old ones out. This time truck started immediately!
I could not have asked for better service and treatment. Brian is a nice fellow as I am sure others will attest and I only which we lived closer to each other so I could drop by occasionally and talk green with him.
I pulled away with the 37 on a trailer pulling it with my worn out Ford F250 around 6:30 PM and stopped just north of Saginaw, MI around 1:15 AM. Started back on the road at 5AM and made it into Delaware, OH at about 9:30 the next morning. I did get fuel around midnight and a city police office stopped by to admire the truck. Come to find out his uncle lives in Delaware, OH. Any way I just wanted to say thank you to Brian and let every one know that he is one of SS's finest!

Thanks for the nice comments

It's a real pleasure dealing with people on this site.

M1075-about the pics--we were both slightly distracted, and I had another appointment as soon as Keith left. Here are some of the truck as it appeared in the ad:

Attachments

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
RE: Thanks for the nice comments

Great story! I'm glad it worked out for both of you. Just goes to show that our SS members are some of the best guys and gals out there.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks