• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BMJ Show

Barrman

Sermis, Pistolnut, myself and a few other lurkers who I don't think have ever posted here went to this over the weekend.

http://www.mullinsjeepparts.com/Open+House

We met up at Pistolnut's house before the drive into College Station. Here is the two 1967 Mulitfuels meeting for the first time along with a splattering of M715's.

As soon as we got there, all kinds of interesting vehicles were going by. Here is a 1/2 track just arriving.

They had me parked next to a row of M38's, M38A1's and some Kubelwagons along with a tank I never did figure out exactly what it was.

They put on a pretty good re-enactment with a lot of vehilces going through a lot of blanks and tearing up a big field. The swap meet didn't have much for us M715/M35 types, but if you had a Mb/GPW you would have been going nuts trying to figure out what to buy.

All in all it was a great day to drive around with the top off and see green iron everywhere you looked. Any of you that are near should think about coming along next year.

Attachments

CanonNinja

right on.. there's lots of these type shows around Texas though yearly, aren't there? Between the stuff in Killeen/Ft Hood area, BCS and Houston/Galveston there's quite a bit of OD iron on display, I would assume

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks