• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanx to Sandcobra..

sandcobra164

Good to see everything made the ride safely. I only wish I would have brought a camera so I could show what a Deuce with rear a cargo cover looks like backing an MK-14 Trailer onto the lowboy. First time with that and mirrors and ground guide only, I got it on the 3rd attempt!!! Nice seeing you again Pete.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Joe is a standup guy and has helped me repeatedly. He's a good dude.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Pete's going back to the dark side and recovering bounty with the civilian ride.
Just a guess, but I think being able to go 70 MPH, air ride, A/C, and a stereo probably trumps most MVs for a recovery vehicle. [thumbzup]

sandcobra164

Appreciate the recognition guys!!! I'm nobody special, I'm just an average everyday person who was raised up "Old School" and just happen to enjoy this hobby with ya'll.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks