• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Loops?

ryan

loops

I have seen a sh@%load of m37's and I have never seen footman loops mounted there. Did the truck have a arctic hardtop? It may have been part of the winterization canvas.

CGarbee

RE: loops

They are for securing the insulated blanket used over the hood as part of the artic heater (engine) kit. The manual for the heater instal kit is on my website. Photos of trucks fitted with it serving on the DEW line are on my website although the gentleman who sent me the photos said that in four years of duty in AK, he only saw the blankets fitted twice...

amanco

RE: loops

This is a M37 CDN that was cannibalized by the last owner. It did have the hard top, fender mounted heater, 251 etc.. Thanks Garbee.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks