• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Welcome

Wyattearp

Nothing here Opie im down here on the VA, NC line and Tenn not that far away, i found my deuce in NC about 8-10 miles away these hills down here hold some neat things if you run up on them. I will keep my eye out for stuff when im out and jot it down and post it here but as for salvage yards there isn't any for MV's.
By the Way I have a card for a company there in Roanoke..

* A.D WEDDLE CO., INC. My sisters husband and another guy went there and picked up a cat motor and he was telling me that he thought he saw several military trucks along with engines but i have not had the chance to call or even get to Roanoke me being a few miles down the road.

This place might be worth checking out just in case, it sure can't hurt. Let me know if you find out anything okay if you decide to check that place out.

Desert Rat

LH,
DRAT!!!!! Oh well, at least I asked. Thanks anyway! BTW, do you know of any yard in or near Houston?

Opie

Wyattearp,

I'll give A D Weddle Co. [1613 13th St Ne, Roanoke, VA 24012 Phone: (540)345-2331] a look this week and report back what I find.

Thanks for the hint!

yeager1

Colomil, I know of one near Fort Collins, CO. It's not really a salvage yard, actually it's not a business at all, but a freind of mine has about 100+ military vehicles of all types from jeeps to large high speed tractors, lots of deuces. He doesn't have a phone (or power or water for that matter) but I'll try and drive up there. What do you need?

Mike_L

The Greenville, KY yard is great. I picked the M37s over good a couple of years ago and the prices were just as great as the parts. Lots of stuff out there. More Gamma Goats out there than I've ever seen in my entire Army career. Buddy is the boy's name and he is good people. I haven't been back there since OCT 02. They had a nice set of BUDD wheels that I never went back for.

Anyone know of any yards in NE Indiana area?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks