• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WC51 varient?

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I want another truck. I found one i'm interested in, but I don't know what it is. It looks like a WC51, but it has 2 rear axles. It has been in the high desert for a long time, in Randsburg, Ca., just 20 or so miles from Edwards AFB. It is air force colors and relatively free of rust from being in the dez. Anyone know what the model designation is?

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks! I looked up WC62 and the pic looks like the truck that is sittng out there. He said to make an offer. Not runnung, but everything id there. Rotted tires. $500 - $1000 ??

FrankUSMC

I have two of them, WC63s. One is a parts unit. If you can get it for under a grand, you are doing great. The bed on it will bring that in a heart beat. They are very fun trucks.
One of the few, Frank

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I plan to go up to the Randsburg area over spring over break. I'll take pics then.

WillWagner

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I ended up not getting time off during spring break, too many poeple off and others had long distances to travel, so i let others take the time, But, I know it's still there! It has been there alot of years. I'll get up there hopefully before it gets too hot.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks