• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Updated front seats

BigIrv

Sorry about the delay in response time. The seats mounted in with a few holes drilled right into the floor board. I had a buddy weld some extra metal on the bottom of the floor board where the new holes were drilled for support. As far as them being ultra reclined, they do adjust pretty far back, and sit straight up as well as having adjustable head rest. I will add more pics later to show.

BigIrv

To chevyCUCV, fyi they came out of a single cab ford. When I went to the junk yard, I sat in the seats while they were still in the truck and it had good leg room, not quite as much as in my 1009, enough. OH YEAH, the driver seat also has adjustable lumbar support.

those look SHARP! I have a 2002 superduty lariat and have to say for whatever reason the seats are not that impressive. I feel like on turns im sliding out of the seat all the time and its a superduty, so im not cornering like I do in my BMW. Its weird, but the old seats in my m1009 are a dream, tall backs and hold me snug in the turns and off road. But prices for re building the old cucv seats are way more then 150 at the junk yard, some bolts and some time with the welder.

Again very nice looking mod!

tobyS

I wonder how many persons have used this type seat in an m923? I bet semi seats in that condition would not be so cheap. Looks good.

Warren Lovell

Just bought a set off of ebay...brand new out of a 2017 Ford F250. Need to fab up some mounts for the tracks so I don't drill any holes in the floor. Man are they comfortable!

War

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks