• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Got my M105 From GL!

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Finally got my M105 from GL after three tries and 4 months!!!! Those unmanned sites are tough to get access to. After setting for four months they managed to hit the lunette and bend it an inch off center line, it was parked on the end of a long line of trucks. It still looks good behind the 543!!! I am on the hunt for an enclosed maint. style M105, if anyone sees one let me know.
James G.

Attachments

M1075

Congrats on the recovery. It is always nice to get your stuff home where it belongs. What do you mean by enclosed maintenance style M105. Got any pics?

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: M105

There was one up for auction at Ft. Bragg about the time I got my 543, it wasn't a clam shell like my M106 but it I think it had access doors on three sides and was pretty boxie looking. I will see if I can find the GL photo of it.
James G.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: M105

Got a cover and bows, I am going to use it with some taller bows for my daughter and some of her friends to ride in it behind the wrecker in our local Memorial Day Parade. The taller sides will allow the cover to be far enough above their heads for them to sit on a two sided bench in the middle of the trailer, we are planning on eight to ten girls waving flags and having a great time (14 year olds) got to get some tangable use out of the wrecker!!!! I hope the exhaust won't be a problem, any advice on best fuel for lowest smoke/fumes?
James G.

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If it is still available I would be interested in it. It looks just like my M106 Pioneer Tool Trailer, did it carry a 3kw gen. set too?
Any other photos of it?
James G.

papercu

trailer

I still have it, the M448 and the Pioneer Tool Trailer and more, M105, M101, Ammo trailers, M200, M116 w/generators.water tanks, big trailer with the welding outfit on it, 3 military Semi trailers. All for sale or trade. and all located in Southeast Georgia. Wayne

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Trailers

Jason:
I thought we had a Memorial Day parade in Springdale, but wife says we don't, but Fayetteville does. I will see with I can find out.
James G.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks