• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Cheap trailer

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Roadtrip? I need some parts for my semi trailer. I really want one of those tunnel boxes for the front.

CGarbee

Re: RE: Cheap trailer

Recovry4x4 said:
Roadtrip? I need some parts for my semi trailer. I really want one of those tunnel boxes for the front.

Buy it, have ArtilleryDan pick it up. Ride out to his place towing the trailer that I snagged at Bragg for him. Exchange trailers. Return home...

Great excuse for a ride out west !

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
RE: Re: RE: Cheap trailer

it is good to see that the laws of the universe are still functioning...
useful+cheap=far away

citizensoldier

Hell buy it Kenny.. take the front box and drop the rest of at my moms in FL on your way home.. She really needs a storage/workshop at her place.. If it has wheels under it they cant tax her anymore or make her pull permits. I have been trying to find her one close for a good price but no luck.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

If fuel was a buck, I'd be inclined to listen to you folks but with the current costs involved. It'll have to stay over there.

area52

Re: trailer

papercu said:
Sold for 75.00 to something called JACGOVSUR. There is someone on ebay using that same ID too. Wayne
JACGOVSUR = isn't that the guy down past Phoenix - Jack somebody? that has a bunch of deuces and surplus stuff?

Good buy for that price

groundog

:) the person who bought the trailer is Jacks Surplus in Tucson Az. located just east of the air base He has so much stuff you cant believe it he has 3 or 4 yards of trucks,forklifts.tires, etc

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks