• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pottstown, PA April 7 2007

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Anyone going to this event next week? Small show, not too many parts, but it's a get together that is convenient to a lot in the SW PA area.

Might be going up with a buddy in his new 1953 M37...first trip in his new toy!

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
From MVM:

April 7, 2007 - Pottstown, PA. Greater Pennsylvania Military Vehicle Historical Society Spring Rally & Flea Market, North Coventry Fire Department, 144 W. Schuykill Rd (Rt. 724). Info Joe Slavinski, 610.970.5254 or Ed Kulp, 610.384.0941; email: info@gpamvhs.org

Swede

For the People going to the Pottstown show. How do I find you if I get up there? Thats if you want to be found.LOL

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll try wearing a hat with a nametag on the side. I got that idea from nickd at the Jim Thorpe show in Feb.

Swede

RGR that. I will be the newbie to MV world and I will be the one drowling all over everyones trucks.

5tonpuller

I went down. got there about 11:30-12:00 people where packing up. I asked around no one there from here then. Went to chambers burg to Memphis to look around. Looks like they is cleansing up things. many parts and peace's. fuel for thought. I walked to the top of the hill there and looked over the at the things sitting there. all I could do I. A TEN HUT !! PRESENT ARMS. heard the 21 guns and the begel play. ARMS.
rest well old soldiers.

Swede

I was down there Also. I was there early, people there were sorta upset it wasnt a good turnout due to some weather concerns( Let it snow). I was at the store next to the fire hall at 11:30, getting ready for the little trip home.

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you went to the Pottstown show and were disappointed, go to the NJ MTA show and lift your spirits... GREAT SHOW, Lots of vendors, vehicles, food, and good company. http://www.mtaswapmeet.us/ People have started calling this show a "little Aberdeen"
Several SS guys will be there both set up and walking the show. I'll be there doing both.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was unable to go to Pottstown due to weather concerns on this end. Snow and ice all over the roads...

I will be at Augusta NJ show this weekend - I have to get some 24087 paint, some odds and ends, perhaps a couple ambulance-specific parts like a siren or litter trays if I can find them there...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks