• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Suggestion: sort Parts Reference info by M-series model #

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think it would be a good idea to be able to sort, or have it sorted already, the information on the Parts Cross Reference page, by M-series model number of the vehicle in question. Looks a little disorganized to me...

Westech

CPL
RE: Suggestion: sort Parts Reference info by M-series model

well i can do that. Mang and I will work it out and get it rolling. and dudes.. when you send me a parts cross try to have as much info as you can. Thanks and keep them coming!!

mangus580

RE: Suggestion: sort Parts Reference info by M-series model

you've got to be kidding! With as few parts that are actually in there, this is a problem? I barely have to even scroll on my screen here at work! C'mon.... lets get more parts in there, and make it worth my time!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks