• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuces little friend

unclemikey

It followed me home.....can I keep it? After all, if your going to have a 6X6 truck, you might as well have a 2X2 bike. In case you don't know what it is, it is an old two wheel drive Rokon, with a bit of upgrades. Good pit bike for the Deuce, wouldn't you say?Deuces little friend 002.jpgDeuces little friend 008.jpgDeuces little friend 007.jpgDeuces little friend 009.jpgDeuces little friend 010.jpg

greasemonkey94

that is actually really cool ive wanted a rokon for years but always were too expensive or a day late and a dollar short although these were never made for the military it looks good upside your duce now you just need a 4x4 jeep to go in between what year is the rokon? and what kind of mods have you done to it? it seems to have everything except....... nope nevermind i see the kitchen sink you hid it well very good i would have never thaught to make a old rokon a military tribute well played sir

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Love the Duece, and the Rokon fits in well. where's it going to hide when the Duece is meandering around?

steelypip

There were a lot of different flavors of ROKON built - early ones had a fairly finicky West-Bend two-stroke, but were very light weight. My understanding is that various US special ops units did operate them back in the 1970s and that they were eventually replaced with the KLRs because the extreme light weight, ultimate go-anywhere capability and float-ability was not as desirable as more speed, durability, and payload. I've also run across reference to the USFS using them.

They always looked like a stupid amount of fun to me...

svd dragunov

well after looking at all this, i decided i need a small motor bike to go into the back of my deuce. probably wont be a rokon as they are stupid expensive. but a small bike that can get me somewhere if the truck takes a dump.

If anyone has any questions about ROKONs just PM me, I work at the factory!
I actually helped build the bike in that video, and I gave it the break-in test ride before we shipped it to Tim.
Nice bike you have there! :beer:

Last edited:
The Honda 5hp we offer does not have electric start standard, nonetheless it is a great engine! It is currently available on our RANGER model (our most cost effective bike).
I really do like the Kohler 7hp 208cc, it has plenty of power and comes standard with both pull and electric start. It's a much better engine than it's 6hp Kohler predecessor (discontinued 2010), the throttle response is greatly improved as well as power and top speed. Fuel economy is still great as well.
The Kohler 7hp comes standard on both the SCOUT and TRAIL-BREAKER models.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks