• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Technical Manual

Knottofs

Id recommend calling Boyce Equipment, and asking for Bret, Mark, or Shiloh. Last time I talked to Bret, he said they had a number of Tec manuals for the M715 / M725. I just haven’t had time to investigate any farther. Ive got the Operators Manuel, which really isn’t anything, but ive also got a 2 pager on the “Kaiser Jeep Model 6-230 140 HP Tornado 230 Engine.” It covers Ignition, coil, ignition timing, Spark plug, and Distributor Mechanical Advance info. If you want, I can scan it and Email it to you. If you find anything on the Engine specs or transmission and transfer case, let me know.
Hope this helps, Nate
1-800-784-4269
http://www.boyceequipment.com”

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks