• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Starting Wisconsin MV Club or affiliate

creinemann

I have been searching for an MV club or organization in Wisconsin. No Luck as of Yet, so... I am interested in forming a local chapter or affiliate group of the MVPA (or not, depends on the MVPA and organizational changes)

Either way, I would like to hear from anyone interested in starting a club here in WI. I am in SE Wisconsin, Waukesha area, but the group could/should be regional. Anyone interested, please contact me at creinemann@crwdesigns.com

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
RE: Great

The MMVA is not affiliated with the MVPA (ie, not a "chapter"), although many of their members are MVPA members. I am able to attend only one meeting per year (since I live in Tennessee) - but it is always a high point of my MV year. The group is very family oriented, and very fun-centered. More like a family reunion than a stockholders meeting.

At the one meeting I am able to attend each year, I'd guess there are 50 or so people there, maybe more - and lots of vehicles. The wrecker on the cover of this month's Military Vehicles Magazine belongs to a member.

Not trying to dissuade you from your intent - but thought you may want to look into this.

Best wishes,
David

creinemann

Wisconsin

I am definately going to look into joining, since moving from Ohio (member of the Ohio Motorpool) to Wisconsin, I have looked for the MV crowd. The Ohio Motorpool is very family oriented as well, and that is what I am looking for in a group. My son is just about done with his 43 MB, and will be bringing it up north here this summer. I still have to bring my vehicle up as well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks