• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mvpa convention 2009

Hookin1

It's a done deal guys, 2009 mvpa convention in Evansville,IN Aug, 5-9th 2009. It will be held at the 4-h fairgrounds where the anuall frog follies are held. Now i have giving you plenty of time to prepare so no wimping out on me alright......There will be alot of other events too....

Also i will post the date when we find out about the mock invasion and when it will take place with LST 325......

If you have any questions you can ask me or lstmate on the site.

lstmate

The 2007 convention is in Little Rock June 27 through July 1.

The 2008 Convention is in Portland, Oregon not sure of the dates.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks. Both are too far from me. Guess I should've gone to the convention when it was in SE Virginia a few years back... :(

davesgmc

Has Gary's heart stopped racing since the MVPA board meeting saturday? He put on a great presentation, I was impressed

lstmate

Dave, thanks for the compliment. yes my heart has slowed down some. Now I am starting to worry about everything from the weather to people showing up. I know I cannot control all things and that it will all work out the way it was meant to be... I keep pinching myself to make sure that Saturday was not all a dream though. I really did like your ferret.

davesgmc

Gary If I wouldda had enough time I would have given everyone a ride in the ferret while there. I got a call about some rain coming in my way, and well if you have ever driven a ferret you know they are far from weather tight. If your ever back here in KC, drop me a line, I'll let ya take her round the block a few times. Or wait til 09 and I'll see ya there in Evansville.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks