• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Steps / Nerf Bars Added to LSSV

M1075

After I switched to 33" tires, I decided I needed some step rails to help the young and old enter the vehicle. After looking over several designs, I found this "six step" design I liked. The steps run from wheel well to wheel well and provide a convenient 3rd step for getting things out of the bed. They have a black textured finish that should match well for some future add-ons I plan for.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367459408.282449.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1367459420.465248.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1367459431.565367.jpg

M1075

Thanks for the compliments. The steps are a standard product from NFab. I just ordered them with the crinkle? finish instead of the high gloss. I did have to modify the third battery mount to get them to fit on passenger side. Wheels are standard 12-bolt HMMWV. Tires are 33s.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks