• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks CARNAC+MLWATS1

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I would like to thank both of these guys.They were a big help in getting the hard to find parts for my M548 project.They both went out of their way to help me get the parts I needed.Thanks alot guys.Now the work begins.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
I would like to thank both of these guys.They were a big help in getting the hard to find parts for my M548 project.They both went out of their way to help me get the parts I needed.Thanks alot guys.Now the work begins.
Carnac is a good friend to myself and my sons. Like you John, I am honored to know both of you. We may not see each other for months but I know you both are on my phone and there if I ever need you...Five years ago my son Matt was coming back from Gilbert and broke down. You may have forgotten, but you got my son home, safe and sound. And you and I had only known each other for maybe 6 months. The green iron has allowed all of us to meet others who we never would of, if we had not caught the fever. thanks John, and thanks Carnac for what you do for this hobby. ATD

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Your welcome,You and your boys are good people.I have met alot of good people in this hobby and on this site.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
John,

I appreciate your giving recognition to these individuals and am wondering if you have any intention of sharing with the rest of us a thread documenting your project.

Rick

Monkeyboyarmy

It was great meeting you this weekend John. can't wait to see how the 548 turns out. I haven't seen them, but that CARNAC must have big ones. 4000 miles in a deuce? Incredible.

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
Yeah,He is a logistics legend...I started a thread on my m548 project when I got them.It was good meeting Jeff and you monkeyboy,thanks for bringing the cable.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks