• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aberdeen & My 'Junk'

mangus580

Due to my forgetfulness, as well as the fact I have been collecting 'junk' over the past year... Could anyone how is bringing something to Aberdeen for me, please drop me a PM to remind me? I am trying to plan my space, so I can be sure to have enough room for everything. I remember most of it... but I am worried about the things I may have forgotten!!

Thanks!

mangus580

RE: Aberdeen & My

rofl

nice try!!

I think I remember everything... just trying to make sure! Would hate to not have room for something, and frustrate a member that went to the effort of dragging it there for me....

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Mike, I still have your 175 gallon tote and will bring it if everythng goes as planned.
Wish somebody would buy the extra 20,000 lb winch I have....

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

Hmm... I can presume that if this list gets too big, the plan for RDD and I to convoy with you might turn into a "Hauling Mission"! :!:
This is going to be fun!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks