• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

404 power steering

k1hb

I have a 406 power steering setup for sale .... cheap
I does not fit in a 404. too big!

if anybody has a pointer to 404 power steering parts, i'm game!

Fred

saddamsnightmare

May 17th, 2013.MB did power steering for an 80HP engine gas Unimog???? Real men drive without power steering, old guys like me use the truck to help out, by raising the front tire pressure to the legal limit and greasing everything in the front end! Unlike a M35A2s Air O Matic's the way to go..there's no such bird for the stock S404.114...;)

Last edited:

UNIMOG-GUY

Last edited:

Craig A Tull

Greetings to all, stumbled upon this site by accident, I installed a air assist system from an old truck tractor many years ago on one of my 404s and it worked like a charm, still have it, I also converted it to a 5 cyl. turbo diesel.
I was also in the 1995 four wheeler top truck competition with a 404, what a disaster that was.

quickfarms

Greetings to all, stumbled upon this site by accident, I installed a air assist system from an old truck tractor many years ago on one of my 404s and it worked like a charm, still have it, I also converted it to a 5 cyl. turbo diesel.
I was also in the 1995 four wheeler top truck competition with a 404, what a disaster that was.
What was a disaster?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks