• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Texalin? M109 seen while driving through

hwcurtice

Ya did that. Nothing.

Figured I would go to the source and see if anyone popped up...

I may have spelled the town wrong, which means there's some Texans scratching their heads too...

hwcurtice

Texline, TX....

Anyway, I posted in the MV Spotted thread about seeing the M109 there. After looking through Google maps, I determined it was parked in a church parking lot. Its the only place that resembles where I saw it parked, although, not quite the same spot I think I saw it, west end of town. The church is more central. Corner of Chestnut and 2nd.

Wish I could just link to my post in MV spotted.... Post done on 5/17/2013.... Last one on page 133

Added by clinto: http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showth...-quot-thread&p=1362813&viewfull=1#post1362813

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks