• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

251 Flathead block picked up in NC

citizensoldier

Looking for a pickup of a 251 Dodge Flathead block from M Series Rebuild in North Carolina.. It would be great if it came to Michigan but wondered if anyone was going to Aberdeen that could bring it there? I have people that will bring it home from that point..
© 2007 All rights reserved
M-Series Rebuild & Repower
4038 Shankle Road
Norwood, N.C. 28128
Phone: 704.474.4683

CGarbee

CS, I called Tony Casey about this after I told you that I wasn't going to be able to make it back to Charles' before going to Aberdeen. He's just informed me that he can snag it for you, and he'll be located in one of my Vendor spots at Aberdeen. I sent you his email by PM. Hopefully, between Tony and Brandon, one of them will be able to get it for you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks