• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

electric fan ?

rsh4364

I would like to update to an elect. fan with a screw in sensor for on and off,but also want to add a coolant temp gauge,where can I tie in to coolant ports?would like to leave fact. idiot light intact.

cpf240

There is a plug in the water pump and there is also a replacement cover plate for the back of the passenger side cylinder head that is tapped for a sensor. The cover plate is getting harder to find, as I understand it.

rsh4364

Recently came across these,FLX-32082 and FLX-32084,would make temp.probe install a snap,If they fit our rad. hoses,also if you run an alum. radiator you can install an anode to fight corrosition,FLX-32060..

rsh4364

Looks great,what did you do with the hard lines for oil cooler that run on back side of radiator? I figured I would go with a pusher fan in front of radiator..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks