• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My 143 Willys MB

25 pounder

09 05 2011 023.jpg09 05 2011 021.jpg09 05 2011 022.jpgThis was my second MV , a 1943 Willys MB , we bought it nearly 20years ago .At that time it was marked as a Military Police vehicle , altough we repainted it in British camouflage scheme (Mickey Mouse camouflage) , to the needs of our reenactment group , The 1st Belgian Field Battery . We perform a Belgium Artillery group , under command of British Army , during Normandy campaign and later on in the war, The Brigade Piron .

25 pounder

I may not complain , altough I'm collecting for about 40 years. The idea was to establish some kind of museum , I live on a former battlefield of WW 1 and 2.some heavy fighting took place here (3 German graves on my yard from 1940 to 1942 , when they were reburried on a central graveyard)Aboutb 4 years ago I had a big theft at my place , lots of weapons , helmets , daggers & bayonets , equpment etc got stolen.
Since then , no more plans to show the remains of my collection to other people.
By the way , I also have another project , a Ford GPW (my 1st military vehicle) , but not finished yet

25 pounder

I may not complain , altough I'm collecting for about 40 years. The idea was to establish some kind of museum , I live on a former battlefield of WW 1 and 2.some heavy fighting took place here (3 German graves on my yard from 1940 to 1942 , when they were reburried on a central graveyard)Aboutb 4 years ago I had a big theft at my place , lots of weapons , helmets , daggers & bayonets , equpment etc got stolen.
Since then , no more plans to show the remains of my collection to other people.
By the way , I also have another project , a Ford GPW (my 1st military vehicle) , but not finished yet

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks