• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ok question about aberdeen.

Swede

How do I go about locating all you fine MV fellas in the lovely MD area. I think I'm gonna call in that friday( cough cough, not feeling well for that weekend) Would like to hang around all weekend. So, is there going to be a big ballon with SS on it, Well that might not work well with all the WWII era people around..

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Also look for clinto and myself beating up on mang
I have the potato cannon, whiffleball bat and paintball gun ready

No.2Diesel

How many MVs total usually attend? Also what is the breakdown in regards to driven in MVs and those that are trailered? I have been there before but not to the show. It sounds like fun, especially the convoying. I will have to make it a point to attend next year.

CGarbee

I will be in Yellow Vendor spaces U5 T9 with the hog cooker fired up on Friday. Most of the steelsoldiers fellows are near me... And, if not, I'll have a copy of the Vendor directory with me and an idea of who is where...
Get a convoy t-shirt and join us for BBQ on Friday night.

Rally website is located at:
http://www.wacbgmvt.org/ecr/index.html

Convoy webstie (with info about the shirts and food as well as the actual convoy):
http://www.eastcoastconvoy.com

Looking forward to seeing everyone,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks