• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks to Rkrug and his Father

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I has driven out to Ft Riley to inspect a M923 which I did not win. As I got in my truck to follow the GL guy over to the lot my truck would do nothing, DRT, no click nada. Rkrug and his dad were there for a pick up and went into action and offered to jump push or whatever was needed to get me going. I unhooked my trailer they gave me a push, popped the clutch and the 13 yr old Toyota came to life. I will still be there in the GL lot if not for them. :mrgreen: Thank you guys!:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks