• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

STE/ICE replacement

papercu

There is a replacement out for the STE/ICE. Here is the info:
The MSD Internal Combustion Engines (ICE) provide access to digital data available from state-of-the-art Army vehicle data bus networks, while retaining the same test capabilities of the STE/ICE-R (analog) for legacy vehicles. The MSD-ICE consists of the MSD-FR and the ICE Kit. The ICE Kit includes an ICE box, data bus kit, multi-function PCMCIA test card, cables (MSD, DCA and accessories), probes and transducer kit packaged in a transit case.

I have one, it comes in two suitcase size cases and looks to be new and never been used.
I want 700.00 for it but it is sold as is. I have never turned it on and know nothing about it. Shipping from 31513. Wayne

http://ImageEvent.com/wharris19/1ebay/iceunit

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks