• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m135 ARCTIC HEATER KIT

butch atkins

hey guys i have in 5 NOS BOXES ,1 COMPLETE ARCTIC HEATER KIT FOR M135 M211 GMC SERIES TRUCK,AWESOME KIT,TOO MUCH TO LIST,HOOD BLANKET,ENGINE HEATER,BATTERY BOX HEATER ,POWER PLANT HEATER,ALL ORIGINAL INSTALLATION MANUALS,PARTS DIAGRAMS,HOSES, DUCTWORK,WIRING HARNESS, ETC,ETC,ONLY CHANCE TO GET EVERYTHING AT ONE STOP SHOP TO PUT HEATER KIT IN TRUCKcan be shipped ups ,thats how i got it about 225.00 for shipping,155 lbs,of NOS PARTS IN A COMPLETE HEATER KIT,i live in the south and will never have to use this kit,got it oof of ebay a while back,500.00 plus shipping,if price is to much at one time will do layaway plan with 20% down and 3 months to pay,SOMEONE NEEDS THIS KIT TO DO AN ARCTIC TRUCK RESTORATION,THESE KIND OF NOS PARTS WOULD BE THE ULTIMATE IN A FULL RESTORATION PROJECT,can send pics,i opened the boxes and checked it out,only time i have ever seen this much nos heater kit stuuf at one time

KWolfe

Hi Dave
Good to see another Steel Soldier Member that is somewhat close to home. I believe that I would be about 500 miles north of You. Was it you who bought the restored M135 recently?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks