• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hoots TX pickup

Iski

Found some one to trailer her off base, do basic maint, and store. Since then I have spent about 3x initial cost on winche etc. I now plan on flight down drive back as a vacation to keep cost down. May still get qoute for tow to CT or as close as possible:)
Iggy

Iski

Fuzzytoaster, I really thought about a set of your 11x20’s, but didn’t know how to get them mounted on Deuce rims, etc. I ended up getting a set of A3 wheels and rims in NJ with a good running Deuce attached. I figure that it might take a day to mount them, vs. four extra hours of driving. As I’m spending more than I should already I’m preparing to use more back roads and drive 5MPH slower. I still think it would be nice to go 53 vs 48 MPH;)
Iggy

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks