• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone want to trade me?

MilitaryRestoration

I'm looking to trade for military vehicle, deuce, anything 'od' ;-)

1997 Chevrolet K3500 Long Bed Truck

Cleanest work truck you'll find!

Vortec V8 454 7.4l Crate motor(only 50,000 miles on it and transmission)

Automatic Transmission
4L80E Heavy Duty Edition with Oversized Transmission Cooler

4 x 4

Brand New Fuel Pump & Water Pump (have receipts), After market horn

Complete truck has been done with 'Dynamat' for road noise elimination along with stereo sound quality

*Cobra CB (6 month old) 40ch. w/PA system and Avic-N1 Navigation/DvD/Cd/Mp3/Back-up Camera/6-disc Cd changer will be included at additional small extra charge. Ask if interested.

Tilt wheel, cruise control, towing package, off-road package, oversized transmission cooler, biggest stock transmission, canopy, bed slide out tray, Air Conditioning, Power Steering, ABS (4-wheel), Fender Flares, Tires have a lot of life left as well

Make me an offer & Always open for trades.

Attachments

gt1009

Wish my m1009 was worth enough. If it was I would deffinately make you an offer, but it probably isn't. Good looking truck though.

alphadeltaromeo

ACE...that's terribly generous. If he don't take the offer, I'll be happy to take your Maple Syrup though to feed my lil band of 8 children. I will say, though, that Lane's (citizensoldier) has a crop of Maple Syrup that's to die for...not that I'm personally willing to die for it, but I'm sure someone could be. That stuff is GREAT!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks