• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fort Bragg trailer pickup

Trying to find someone semi local to grab a Silver Eagle trailer (ends 6-27). I would be able to pick it up coming down 95 over 4th of July 3rd through 6th). I would just not have the time to mess with GOV LIQ pickup. Send PM or email with price.

Thanks,
Tim

BigWill1985

I don't know much about those trailers, so what type of a hitch does it have? What's the weight? Civilian or military style light plug? Is it safe to be towed or does it need to be trailered?

I I've about 4 hours away, and I'm off this entire next week (post deployment leave from the military). I might be up for the trip if I can pull it with my truck (2006 Chevy 2500HD crew cab 4x4 with Duramax). My truck has a trailer brake wired up and functional, and all trailer light wiring is in good shape.

Just shoot me a PM and let me know.

~Will Courtier~

Trailer is the light weight HMMWV trailer. Kind of looks like a 3/4 ton with pintle hook. 2300 pounds. Look alot the M1101 trailers. I would need to be able to pick it up as close to 95 as possible (Richond to Myrtle Beach).

Last edited:

CGarbee

I'm at Bragg often. I've picked up these trailers before, they tow very well behind a Suburban... :) I'm in Raleigh, but could meet you on I95 at US64 (aka, Rocky Mount) on July 7, since I am headed east that day. Otherwise, it could be picked up at my place...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks