• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

4HN batteries

papercu

Battery

It's a 24vdc rated at 21amp hours. The only thing I've seen them used on the 5 and 10kw generator sets. Wayne

BTW The 2HN for the M151 are 12vdc and rated at 45amp hours each.

acetomatoco

RE: Battery

4HN can replace the two 2HN in small engine applications...If fact I ran a Gasser Reo for a couple years on one of them...but not in extremely cold weather...

NEIOWA

Also used in many applications which have milspec Onan V4 engines. Such as the 350gpm Gorman Rupp (and other mfg) pumps.

FrankUSMC

If any one wants one of the 4HN batteries, I have put the ones I have up for sell in the classifieds.
Thanks.
One of the few, Frank

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks